Monday, December 21, 2009

what are you fuckers looking at?

I'll be honest, there are very few people in my life that I care deeply for. Do I wish bad things upon the others? No, but most don't deserve my respect.
The few people that I do care for aka my family and very close friends, I would do anything for them, but lets be honest...the majority of people out there are assholes.

You think you know me? You haven't even scratched the surface, so don't run your mouth telling me how my problems are less significant, you don't know what I've been through. Keep in mind I'm not saying that I have had the worst life or that I haven't been blessed. What I am saying is that there are events.....memories, that have changed me and made me into who I am today. If you don't like who I am you can shove it up your ass because I don't give a fuck what you think. I am who I am. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment