Saturday, January 2, 2010

garbage

another wasted fucking night,
more childish chatter,
is this really what my life has come to?
where's the substance, the purpose?
i don't know how to feel anymore,
i don't know what to feel,
what the fuck is going on?
please show me how,
show me something!
nothing feels right anymore,
i don't even remember that content feeling i once had,
another faded memory,
lost in my mind,

i'm at a loss for more than words,
i can't do it anymore,
don't you people understand?
THIS IS ALL FAKE. EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT ME ISN'T REAL. THIS IS NOTHING. THESE EMOTIONS ARE REPLICATED FROM WHAT I THINK SHOULD BE. AM I BEING NORMAL ENOUGH? I CAN'T FAKE IT ANYMORE. I'M NOT HAPPY. I AM NOT FUCKING HAPPY. TRUTH IS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE HAPPY. CAN YOU SHOW ME? CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME HOW THE FUCK THIS WORKS CAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T KNOW. EVERYTHING HAS LOST MEANING.
I'm fucking done.

No comments:

Post a Comment